WatchTVEverywhere streams some of your favorite channels and programming to your tablet, your smartphones, your laptop and other devices from anywhere you can receive an internet signal: inside your house, at the office, hotel, airport, vacation home and everywhere.
As a subscriber to Wabash TV, you get FREE access to WatchTVEverywhere. This service allows you to watch select TV programs and games on any device that can receive an Internet signal. Networks like ESPN, A&E, History and more have their own apps, so you can access content easily once you register with WatchTVEverywhere. Networks will be continually added to the service, so be sure to check back!
*Access to networks is dependent on your TV package subscription.
To register for WatchTVEverywhere:
- Visit www.watchtveverywhere.com and click on “Register.” You will need your account number and the last name on your bill. Please refer to your most current Wabash bill.
- Fill out the new user information. The email address you enter will be your username. Then click “Register.”
- WatchTVEverywhere will email you an activation link. Click the link to complete the registration process and start enjoying!
Please contact us if you have any questions, or see our FAQs below.
Frequently Asked Questions:
WatchTVEverywhere is a service that gives Wabash TV subscribers a way to watch some networks and programs online, rather than on a TV. Programs may be available through a web browser and/or through mobile apps on the Android and Apple devices.
– is FREE! There is no extra charge to use it. You only need to have a Wabash TV subscription to the network you want to watch.
– includes live TV. For example, WatchTVEverywhere includes live game coverage on NFL Network or WatchESPN. Hulu and Netflix only provide previously recorded shows.
– has full episodes of current TV shows within days of their premiere. You can also catch up on the entire season or previous seasons of your favorite shows.
Nothing! Wabash includes WatchTVEverywhere access to online programming with your TV subscription. That means you’ll have online access ONLY to networks included in your TV package. There is nothing available at the WatchTVEverywhere site that will result in an extra cost to you (except overage charges from your cellular carrier). This may change over time depending on the requirements made by the individual TV networks.
The answer is just about everywhere. WatchTVEverywhere works anywhere you can receive an internet signal: inside your house, at the office, shopping mall, hotel, airport, vacation home, etc. Wired connections and in-home WiFi will provide the best quality. The quality of WatchTVEverywhere signals while roaming (airports, stores, etc.) will vary depending on the strength of the signal. Be extra careful when you travel, especially outside the US. Data roaming charges may apply to networks that allow access outside the US and they can be very expensive.
Different networks make different programs available at different times. Each TV network makes their own decision about what to make available on WatchTVEverywhere. For example, the live feed of CNN is available. However, the live feed of Nickelodeon is not. Instead, Nickelodeon offers full episodes of their popular programs.
A TV network doesn’t necessarily own all of the rights to all of the programs they transmit. A TV network may have the right to transmit a movie, but only to TV sets, not on WatchTVEverywhere. So, once again, it depends on the TV network. Wabash continually works with network partners to offer online access to more programming as soon as possible, so check back often!
Yes. We are working with many different program providers to expand the number of networks and the number of programs available on WatchTVEverywhere. Registered users are presented with a complete list of all the networks available to them upon logging in. You will see them automatically when they are added.
It is easy to start using WatchTVEverywhere. The first step is registration.
To register, have your Wabash bill handy and go to WatchTVEverywhere.com.
- Select Wabash Mutual Telephone as your TV provider from the drop-down menu and click on Submit.
- Click on “Register.” You will need two pieces of information to register:
- Your account number and
- The correct spelling of the last name on the account.
- You will be asked to:
- Provide an email address. This will be your username. This can be any valid email address.
- Provide a password.
- Select a password reset question.
- Supply the answer to the password reset question.
- Click on Register.
- Now, check the email address you just provided. You will find an email message with your WatchTVEverywhere activation link. Click on the link to complete the registration process.
- You are done and can begin to enjoy WatchTVEverywhere.
It is important that you keep your username and password confidential. Use of your credentials by others will result in loss of WatchTVEverywhere privileges.
- Go to the network’s app or website
- Log in using your WatchTVEverywhere credentials
- Visit WatchTVEverywhere.com.
- Click on Log In.
- Enter your username and password.
Select the TV Network you want to watch. Click on the network and you will see a list of the available programs.
Once you are registered, you can watch any WatchTVEverywhere program as long as you are a subscriber to that network. For example, you must subscribe to the Wabash TV package that includes A&E in order to watch A&E’s WatchTVEverywhere programs.
Almost all WatchTVEverywhere programs are available on PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone and Android phone. Several TV Networks are also now available on Apple TV, Roku, and XBox. However, some TV networks have not made their programs available on all devices. Visit your device’s app store and search by the network name for available applications.
There is no limit to the number of devices you can use. However, TV networks may limit the number you can use at the same time.
It might. Check your data plan before you start watching WatchTVEverywhere on a smart phone or wireless network. WatchTVEverywhere programs transmit a lot of data. That can become expensive if you have a limited data plan. Please know that we have no way of knowing when you have exceeded your data plan. You are responsible for all of the charges made by your mobile carrier.
Programming and Distribution rights vary by programmer however, as a general rule, rights are restricted to the 50 States and US territories for content distribution by USA cable operators. In an online environment these restrictions are imposed by the programmer based upon the inbound IP address (International/Country code specific) used to gain access to the portals/apps/players. International travelers should be aware of these limitations and expectations should be measured accordingly.