The future is in the hands of the next generation. These young adults should have the sky as their limit and not be burdened with financial hardships just to receive an education. This is why Wabash is proud to offer up to $3,000 in scholarship opportunity to graduating 2020 high school seniors who wish to further their education.
The application and details can be found below.
Application materials must be received by March 1, 2020.
Furthermore, Wabash encourages students to apply for the Foundation of Rural Service’s 2020 College Scholarship Program. This program offers 30 scholarships, awarding $2,000 to at least one person per region. If you’re awarded, Wabash will contribute an additional $500 to the scholarship, bringing this one-time scholarship award to at $2,500 total. View the FRS 2020 College Scholarship Program.
Wabash Scholarship Program
- Be a graduating high school senior with all the basic credits for college, vocational or technical school.
- Be a son, daughter or legal ward of an active member in good standing with Wabash Mutual Telephone Company.
- Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher.
- Not have received a full-tuition scholarship to their school of choice.
- Have their application delivered to Wabash Mutual Telephone Company by March 1, 2020, in order to be accepted. No applications will be accepted after that deadline.
Terms & Conditions
- All applications will be reviewed, and winner(s) will be selected by a qualified Selection Committee for a scholarship(s) up to $3,000.
- Qualified applicants are subject to a personal interview by the Selection Committee.
- Winner(s) will be notified by May 2020.
- Award(s) will be paid after submitting the first semester/quarter transcript and receipt of paid tuition.
- Scholarship(s) will be awarded on a one-time basis and will not be renewable.
- Scholarship(s) will be awarded without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender or disability.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419.942.1111.
The scholarship application window is now closed.