Wabash Mutual Telephone Network Management Policies
Wabash Mutual Telephone is committed to providing broadband access service based on network management policies that protect and empower our broadband access customer, and maximize the benefits of the Internet experience for all customers.
II. General Policies
A. Wabash Mutual Telephone is committed to an open internet and will not unjustly or unreasonably:
- Block, interfere with or degrade an end user’s ability to access, use, send, post, receive, or offer lawful content (including fair use), applications, or services of the user’s choice;
- Block, interfere with or degrade an end user’s ability to connect and use the end user’s choice of legal devices that do not harm the network;
- Prevent or interfere with competition among network, application, service or content providers;
- Engage in discrimination against any lawful Internet content application, service or service provider with respect to network management practices, network performance characteristics, or commercial terms and conditions;
- Give preference to affiliated content, applications, or services with respect to network management practices, network performance characteristics, or commercial terms and conditions;
- Charge a content, application, or service provider for access to the company’s broadband Internet access service and end users based on differing levels of quality of service or prioritized delivery of Internet protocol packets;
- Prioritize among or between content, application and services, or among or between different types of content, application, and service unless the end user requests to have such prioritization.
B. Wabash Mutual Telephone will:
- Provide connection and transport services to the public Internet to customers;
- Negotiate in good faith with all requesting parties making a bona fide request of interconnection or wholesale services;
- Provide rates and terms for interconnection that are reasonable and nondiscriminatory
III. Network Security and Congestion Management Policies
For the Safety and privacy of our access customers and with respect for all customers, Wabash Mutual Telephone:
- Utilizes standard industry practices for safeguarding children, intellectual property rights and our customer’s privacy and security;
- Follows standard best efforts for Internet delivery with respect to the allocation of capacity without differentiation among applications, providers, or sources;
- Complies with applicable laws and regulations, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, with requires the consent of parent or guardian for the collection of personally identifiable information of children under 13;
- Uses generally accepted technical measures to provide acceptable service levels to all customers, such as application-neutral bandwidth allocation, as well as measures to address services attacks, illegal content, and other harmful activities to protect network integrity and reliability; and
- Reserves the right to prioritize traffic based on real-time and non-real-time applications during heavy congestion periods based on generally accepted technical measures.
IV. Commercial Pricing
Please check our website for pricing information.
Contact Information: If you have any questions about the Wabash Mutual Telephone Network Management Policies, you can contact us by calling our business office at 419-942-1111 or writing us at 6670 Wabash Road, Celina, OH 45822. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com
FOR COMPLETE COMPANY POLICIES AND CUSTOMER TERMS, GO TO www.bright.net