Broadband Installation Technician
Wabash has an opening for a Broadband Installation Technician. This full-time position involves the installation and maintenance of broadband internet, telephone and television services delivered over our state-of-the-art fiber optic, copper and wireless networks, as well as the installation of structured wiring.
Responsibilities may include:
– Install internet, television and telephone services on customer premises
– Perform diagnostic, repair and maintenance on services
– Educate customer on proper use of services and equipment
– Operate company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner
– Understand and follow company policy
– Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
– Available to work Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm, on-call 1 week every 2 months, overtime as needed
– Valid driver’s license and good driving record
– Customer service experience is a plus
– Experience working with hand tools preferred
– Basic understanding of cable termination preferred
– Basic networking skills and knowledge preferred
– Technical experience, such as setting up TV’s, DVD players, gaming devices, etc.
– Experience with IP cameras or access control are a plus
– Knowledge of basic construction
– Strong computer skills
– Analytical and troubleshooting skills are a plus
*Training is available and provided.
Compensation & Benefits:
– Competitive hourly rate
– Health, dental and vision insurance
– 401(k) contributions by Wabash
– Paid vacation, holidays
– Complimentary internet, television and telephone service if at an address serviceable by Wabash
– Company apparel
– The opportunity to work for the fastest internet provider in the area
Interested? Click here to apply.