Internet Installation Technician
Wabash has an immediate opening for an Internet Installation Technician. This full-time position involves the installation and maintenance of broadband internet, telephone and digital IPTV services delivered over our state-of-the-art fiber optic, copper and wireless networks.
Responsibilities may include:
– Install internet, television and telephone services on customer premises.
– Perform diagnostic, repair and maintenance on services.
– Educate customer on proper use of services and equipment.
– Operate company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner.
– Understand and follow company policy.
– Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
– Available to work Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm, on-call 1 week every 2 months, overtime as needed.
– Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
– Customer service experience is a plus.
– Experience working with hand tools preferred.
– Basic understanding of cable termination preferred.
– Basic networking skills and knowledge preferred.
– Technical experience, such as setting up TV’s, DVD players, gaming devices, etc.
– Knowledge of basic construction.
– Strong computer skills.
– Analytical and troubleshooting skills are a plus.
*Training available and provided.
Compensation & Benefits:
– Competitive hourly rate
– Medical insurance
– 401(k) contributions by Wabash
– Paid vacation, holidays
– Complimentary internet, television and telephone service if at an address serviceable by Wabash
– Company apparel
– The opportunity to work for the fastest internet provider in the area
Interested? Click here to apply.