Wabash has an opening for a Network Technician based at our Wabash, Ohio location. This full-time position involves the configuration and maintenance of IP networks for the delivery of broadband internet, telephone and digital IPTV via our fiber optic, ADSL and wireless networks.
Responsibilities may include:
– Provide in-person and remote technical assistance to staff, often by phone
– Perform diagnostic, repair and maintenance on services
– Analyze problems, determine the cause, and initiate corrective action
– Assist in software and hardware upgrades, updates and repairs
– Maintain and update plant records
– Update and add employee work stations
– Understand and follow company policy
– Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
– Available to work Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm, on-call 2 weeks in a 6-week rotation, overtime as needed
– Knowledge of network switches, routers and firewalls, VoIP, VMware, Windows servers/Active Directory and Linux servers
– Experience in providing technical and hands-on support to users is a plus
– Analytical and troubleshooting skills
– Technical experience, such as setting up TVs, DVD players, gaming devices, etc.
– Attention to detail
– Ability to coordinate multiple duties simultaneously
– Strong communication skills
– Positive demeanor
– Valid driver’s license and good driving record
* Training available and provided.
Compensation & Benefits:
– Competitive Hourly Pay
– Medical Insurance
– 401(k) Contributions by Wabash
– Paid Vacation Days and Holidays
– Complimentary Internet, TV and Phone Service where available
– Company Apparel
– The opportunity to work for the fastest internet provider in the area
Interested? Click here to apply.